Would you like a private driver and vehicle for a romantic couples getaway to Valle de Guadalupe? How about private transportation for you and your friends from San Diego to Tijuana, Rosarito, Ensenada, or Valle de Guadalupe and back? Already know the places you wanna go but don’t want to worry about drinking and driving? Baja Winery Tours has you covered. We offer private transportation for 2- 50 people. Don’t worry about the toll roads, getting lost, drinking and driving, border crossing, etc… We can even help you plan out your trip and offer you local insight and knowledge to make sure things go smoothly. Xolo’s matches, lucha libre fights, gambling at Caliente Casino, lobster in Puerto Nuevo, wine and dine in Valle de Guadalupe and more. Hiring our private transportation makes everything easier on you.
The drive south along scenic Highway 1 is one of the most beautiful in all of Mexico. Postcard-worthy views from atop rugged ocean-side cliffs are often compared to the landscapes of the famous Big-Sur Coastline. See these and more as we take you on the best guided tour of Mexico’s burgeoning Valle de Guadalupe wine-growing region.
Real Reviews from Happy People 🙂
Go ahead, click on the title for the original, and more reviews!
This tour was recommended by a resort in Tecate and it did not disappoint. Our guide was professional, friendly and knowledgeable. We toured a nice variety of wineries and the place for lunch was fantastic. This exceeded our expectations and we highly recommend this tour company to anyone wanting to learn more about the wonderful wineries in Mexico. Salut!
High quality wineries and eatery. Excellent driver and guide. All inclusive wine tour was such a steal for the convenience, quality and fun time. I will definitely be returning.
Baja winery tour. This was our second tour with our driver Joaquin. This one was even better than the first, as he changed up our agenda. The lunch remained the same and was the hit of the day.
We were a group of 17 and did a private tour. It was outstanding – totally exceeded our expectations. The wine and food was excellent, Joaquin had everything under control and was more than happy to adjust on the fly to make sure we had a great time. Everything from the pick-up to crossing the border was a breeze. We will for sure do this again. I highly recommend.
Splurge – it was so worth it. Joaquin is amazing – the vineyards were perfect, the food amazing, the transport safe and clean, the company first class. Well worth every cent ❤️ We are already talking of a summer trip.
My group can’t say enough wonderful things about this wine tour – extremely knowledgeable guide, good variety of wine, delicious lunch, and fun group of people. There’s no way we would have been able to have this type of experience on our own and highly recommend this particular tour.
This tour group made everything very easy for us. We basically didn’t have to think about anything, so we just focused on having fun! The scenic stop was beautiful, the wineries were top notch, and the lunch was – I cannot stress this enough – phenomenal! 10/10 would recommend.
WHAT A GREAT TIME – best experience all around – from the beginning making the reservation to the follow up after the tour – they are HANDS DOWN THE BEST OVERALL TOUR COMPANY I have ever dealt with. Mario is AWESOME – well educated, cool and relaxed – he’ll make your time so enjoyable. There is no single complaint – i have never had a better “day” anywhere. they arranged the BEST LUNCH YOU WILL ALMOST EVER HAVE! Finca Andulcino or ?? it was superb – 6 or 7 courses – INCREDIBLE! Most details to come – but for now, if you are planning to go – it will not disappoint!
- TRANSPORTATION ONLY! Provides safe, insured, clean, recent model vehicle and reliable driver. No stressing about tolls, getting lost, safe driving, drinking and driving, etc…
- Our most cost effective option for people who just need transportation. This does not include any of our other services. Does NOT guarantee English speaking driver/guide. Includes 10 hours of private transportation. $25 per hour after 10 hours.
- Round trip pickup and drop off from the San Ysidro Border, or house/hotel in Mexico. PICKUP IN SAN DIEGO ONLY FOR BIG BUS GROUPS! (20+ PEOPLE)
- For an extra $100 dollar flat fee we will make reservations for you. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE RESERVATIONS AT REQUESTED LOCATIONS. The more time in advance we have the better chance of getting specific reservations. Reservations are made based upon the availability of each winery/restaurant. Some reservations will require you to use your card for a prepaid deposit.
- We now offer Dynamic Pricing! The more people in your group, the lower the ticket price.
- NO MINIMUM! We will take 2 people all the way up to 50 person charter buses.
- More questions? CLICK HERE
Prices Per Person
|2 People||3 People||4 People||5-6 People|
|7-9 People||10-12 People||13-15 People|
|16-19 People||20+Big Bus||30+Big Bus|