This tour has it all! Craft beer tasting, curios shops, tacos and fun in the sun!
As soon as we cross the border in one of our air conditioned vehicles, we will head straight to the best craft beer factory in TJ., “Cerveceria Tijuana”. In this factory you will taste up to seven different brews of craft beer and you will get a full tour of the plant and an explanation of how local beer is made. In case you want more craft beer, the group will then drive to Avenida Revolucion for more tastings in two other breweries. We will walk the street for you to enjoy the many curios shops and to take pictures with the painted donkey/zebra. By noon, we will head over to Mercado Hidalgo for some traditional Mexican art, crafts, and souvenirs. Right after that, we will walk across the market for the best street tacos in TJ, “Tacos El Gordo”.
After lunch, we are off to Playas de Tijuana for a visit to the majestic “Plaza Monumental” (bullring) and the boardwalk where you can enjoy more shopping and drink a freshly cracked coconut on the beach.
As you can see, there is nothing missing in this fun tour! Forget your troubles and hop on board with us today!
- Tentative tour price $139.00 per person
- All inclusive tour
- 6-8 hour tour
- 6 guests minimum to run.
- Meet guests at centralized pick up location of their choice at 10am
- Head strait to Cerveza Tijuana plant for tour/tasting
- Additional beer tasting at local Microbrewery
- Walk along the famous Avenida Revolucion
- Eat at Tacos El Gordo around 1pm
- Visit Mercado Hidalgo for shopping.
- Visit to 3 of Tijuana’s famous cultural monuments
- Head over to Playas de Tijuana to visit bull ring
- Visit to Playas beach board walk and curios shops
- Head back to San Diego around 6pm