Join us on a 4-6 hour walking adventure to Avenida Revolucion, the most visited street in Tijuana. On this fun tour you will have a chance to shop at any of the hundreds of curios shops on Revolucion while enjoying the music and folklore of the Mexican culture. Don’t forget to take a picture on the Zebra while wearing a sombrero! Then, indulge yourself to the refreshing taste of Baja’s craft beers at any of the local bars. If hungry, head over to Caesar’s Hotel & Restaurant where the famous Caesar’s salad was invented (yes it really was invented there) and enjoy a delicious and elegant meal made the way you like it. Or, simply go for the succulent street tacos only TJ can offer! Before heading back to San Diego, stop by Caliente Casino and try your luck. Who knows? Maybe it will be your lucky day!!
- Group tour price $59.00 per person.
- Not an all inclusive tour.
- Each guest pays for their consumption of food and drinks.
- Professional and safe guide services provided for tour.
- 4-5 hour tour
- 4 guests minimum to run.
- Meet guests at San Ysidro at 10:30am.
- Walk across the border and head over to Avenida Revolocion
- Visit of three beer breweries for beer tasting on Revolucion.
- Eat at Caesar’s Restaurant or local tacos.
- Shopping at curios stands and shops.
- Visit Caliente Casino.
- Head back to San Ysidro.