Here at Baja Winery Tours, we’ve made all the necessary preparations to make your trip to the Valle de Guadalupe as enjoyable as possible. Let us take you on a trip to the Tuscany of Baja California. Meet some of the region’s top chefs as they prepare your food. Speak with the vintners in charge as they take you through to their VIP tasting rooms. Experience the best that Baja has to offer as you discover Mexico’s gorgeous Valle de Guadalupe.
The drive south along scenic Highway 1 is one of the most beautiful in all of Mexico. Postcard-worthy views from atop rugged oceanside cliffs are often compared to the landscapes of the famous Big Sur Coastline. See these and more as we take you on the best guided tour of Mexico’s burgeoining Valle de Guadalupe wine-growing region.
Public Tours are available every Saturday. Our public tours are open to everyone and allow like minded people to come together to meet our 6 minimum. Private Tours are also available Monday-Saturday and are for groups who already have at least 6 people and would like their own private, customize-able tour.
Please check the calendar below to see where you can join others for a Public Tour, and see available dates for Private Tours. If the calendar shows 14 left for the PUBLIC TOUR then no tickets for that date have been booked yet. Each time a ticket is booked the available spots will go down until there are none left. Hence 8/14 left means we have met our 6 person minimum.
- Public Tour price $199 per person, Private Tour price $229 per person.
- Public tours meet at Linda Vista Transit Station at 9am.
- Private tours will be picked up at location of choice at 9am.
- 6 guests minimum to run.
- ALL INCLUSIVE FULL DAY TOUR!
- You just pay ticket price everything is INCLUDED!
- Round trip transportation with driver/guide start to finish.
- Head straight to Valle de Guadalupe.
- Wine Tastings at 3 different locations.
- Gourmet lunch at one of Valle de Guadalupe’s top restaurants.
- Leave Valle back to San Diego around 5:30pm.
- More questions? Click here
As there are over 100 Valle de Guadalupe wineries in business currently, we like to change up which ones we visit. From rustic, boutique family wineries to modern, sophisticated large-scale operations, we always take you to the best and most exciting options for the weekend you choose to visit. We have created an ideal itinerary so you’ll have ample time at each location–after all, the experience is about enjoying yourself, relaxing, and taking in the beautiful scenery, not worrying about the schedule, that’s our job! More time might be spent at particular spots than others.